Terms and Conditions
Your use of, and access to Very Fast Hosting or “The Website” (www.veryfasthosting.co.uk) and its services are subject entirely to these terms and conditions. The Website cannot be used for any unlawful acts prohibited by these terms and conditions. By exploiting the services provided by Very Fast Hosting, you are completely agreeing to the disclaimers included. If you do not accept thi notice written here, you must stop using the site.
We retain the right to change or update the terms and conditions at any time, and your continued access to the site following changes shall be considered at your discretion. It is your liability to check the site for any updates.
The Website may provide communication tools such as email, bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other message or communication facilities ("the Services") designed to enable you to communicate with others. Unless stated otherwise, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
User account, password and security
If a specific service needs you to open an account, you will be required to do so by providing data and entering a username and password for that service. It is your responsibility to maintain the privacy of your information and the activities concerning your account. You agree to inform us of any unlawful use of your information and account. In no event will Very Fast Hosting be responsible for any breach of security, loss or disclosure regarding your username and password. You are not allowed to use another user’s account without permission.
You agree that the information, graphics, text, photographs, logos, images, sound, recordings and other data, be it published publicly or privately, are only the obligation of the individual from whom such materials originate. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, quality or integrity of such information and assume no responsibility for it. You agree that we will not be held liable in any manner for any damage or loss of any type following the use of such data, and you agree to face all risks related to the content such as the completeness or accuracy of such material.
In browsing the website, you agree not to:
1. Use the services to forward junk email, chain letters, spam, pyramid schemes or any other prohibited communications for commercial or other purposes.
2. Use the website for any unlawful purpose. This includes, but is not limited to: posting, publishing, distributing or disseminating information or material that is defamatory, pirated copyright content, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise illegal;
3. Conduct any actions that endanger, abuse, disable, or stalk others' legal rights (such as the rights of publicity and privacy) of other people
4. Use other material or information in any kind that infringes on another person's copyright, patent, trademark or other exclusive rights;
5. Make files available or post data that is infected with a virus, trojan, worm, or corrupt information that may harm the computer's operation or another person's property;
6. Use email addresses and contact information to collect or keep personal information about others, such as names, social security numbers, and other sensitive data;
7. Offer or advertise services or products for commercial reasons unless the communication facility allows you;
8. Imitate any person or business for the goal of defrauding others;
9. Violate any regulations or laws
10. Use the services/websites in any way that may disable, damage, impair or overburden or interfere with other users' experience and use;
11. Transmit information or material in any scenario which you do not own. You cannot violate any law, trust (such as inside knowledge or sensitive data disclosed during employment or under an agreement)
12. Attempt to access any of the services, computer systems, other accounts or networks associated with the Website/Services in an unauthorized manner including password mining, hacking, or any other method.
• We have no obligation to monitor the Services but shall be entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and, at our sole discretion, to remove any material that breaches these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.
We have no duty to monitor the Services, but we shall be free to review content posted to a site and, at our choice, to remove any information that breaches our Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable.